Gold Ventures – International Innovation Centers (GVI) is an international technological hub based in Tel Aviv, featuring a unique concept which caters to the world of technology in Israel, North America, Europe and India. GVI provides a comprehensive solution to the world of innovation and entrepreneurship through its four distinct divisions: Incubation Division, Technology Development Division, Training and Human Resources Division and Investments & Clients division.
Through each of its divisions, GVI provides the world of innovation with professional services provided by a team of Israeli and international experts in various fields – Business, Marketing, Technology, Finance, Law and more, all with extensive experience in their field of expertise.
GVI serves the world of innovation through the identification, screening and nurturing of start-up and mature technology companies (both software and hardware) with high global potential, with the best manpower in the international market. Our services are well suited both for startups and mature companies that wish to grow and develop in the international market, and for investors and funds interested in excellent startup and technology companies with the highest potential to succeed in the global markets.
Our ultimate goal is to improve the Conversion Rate of start-ups and mature technology companies & help them become successful players in the global ecosystem. We do this with the help and support of each and every one of our four divisions.
For start-ups and entrepreneurs:
We accompany the startup from the very initial stage of formulating the innovative idea, analyzing the business potential, developing the product, building the strategic business plan, building the marketing strategy, building the professional team, connecting to potential clients and finally raising funds.
We assist in identifying business opportunities and innovative start-ups according to criteria predefined both by the investor and GVI. This includes performing a due diligence process of the company (business plan, technology and so on) in order to enable investors and other interested agents to make an optimal decision regarding their investment in a particular start-up.
We assist our strategic partners in various channels:
- Identifying business opportunities globally, including start-ups that have gone through GVI’s development process, which can be excellent candidates for acceleration programs, investments etc.
- Representing strategic partners in Israel and around the world including banks, acceleration programs, funds and commercial companies.
- Establishing innovation centers for both commercial and institutional strategic partners in Israel and around the world.
- Identifying the right commercial and institutional clients and partners.
- Identifying and training the right manpower with regard to the clients’ needs.
Post incubation program
We accompany and assist start-ups both in Israel, the USA & Canada, Europe and India, after their incubation phase. We assist in all aspects of starting and operating an internationally operating company, including marketing, financial and technology aspects.
What are we looking for?
- We are always eager to bring new brilliant ideas, startups and entrepreneurs into our incubator. Therefore, start-ups and entrepreneurs with brilliant ideas are welcome to contact us in order to examine together the possibility of joining our team.
- Mature Technological companies (hardware and software) that wish to develop internationally and receive the best business development support.
- Investors who are looking to invest in top-notch technologies and start-ups, or in more mature companies.
- Strategic partners (Funds, Banks, Commercial companies, institutional bodies, acceleration programs and so on) – for various types of collaborations as described above.
Contact us at email@example.com